recommended OC for 550Ti ?

Its me again.... lol

well, since now that i've been using the card for a while, and its running pretty good without OC, but i'd still like to know what are the best value of OCing this card, without burning it?

and what are the best software in terms of OCing this card...

i know, being a newb sucks.... so plz bare with me

MSi Afterburner is my favorite, just clock it as high as you can, maybe going up 20-30mhz and then gaming for a bit and then up more until it becomes unstable. Maybe go back 10mhz until it regains stability, then move on the the memory clock and shader clocks with the same overclocking method

MSi Afterburner is my favorite, just clock it as high as you can, maybe going up 20-30mhz and then gaming for a bit and then up more until it becomes unstable. Maybe go back 10mhz until it regains stability, then move on the the memory clock and shader clocks with the same overclocking method

MSI afterburner? i'll go check it out, but would it work stable with GIGABYTE boards?

Edited by droomagon

Along with gaming I would also turn to a stability test to verify stability. Msisdn kombustor is a good one along with occt gpu. And gpu memory test with high shaded content. That should make it stable enough to run anything.