System build, need feedback ASAP

curly1991

I have been tasked with both buying the parts for, and building 4 new office computers for work.

I'm confident that there arnt any issues with the build but im ordering the parts today and im having a bit of a panic because if i order the wrong hardware, im responsible.

Just wanted to run it past the very capable members of the OCC forums to see if you can see any issues.

i dont need recomendations on cheaper or better parts, i just need to know if there are any major issues.

Cheers for any help

Here Is The Build:

Motherboard:

Gigabyte GA-D525TUD mini-ITX Motherboard

CPU: integrated in the mobo

Memory:

G.Skill Ripjaws F3-10666CL8D-4GBRM (2x2GB) DDR3

just going to use individual 2 gig sticks as single channel kits (will this work ok?)

HDD:

Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB HD103SJ

Optical:

Samsung SH-222AB SATA DVDRW Drive

Case:

Aywun A1-1001 Black Cube mini-ITX Case

Any help as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated

Never single channel. You'll notice a major performance drop doing 1 2GB stick vs 2 1GB sticks. The board also says DDR3 800, I'm unsure whether that would be a problem with the DDR3 you've chosen. I wouldn't choose an Atom or an ITX board for pretty much any build where it should last a while (like a business setting), but if you're confident that it has enough power to last with what you're doing, go for it. You also specifically said "No recommending better parts".

I dont think your memory is compatible. On the G-Skill page, it didn't say it supports your chipset. Nor is this memory found on your motherboard's qualified memory list.

Try this: http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=186_538_1137&products_id=13719

It is actually found on your motherboard's qualified memory list, so it SHOULD work.

Edited by Forb

it does have that ram on the list of compatable ram for the mobo.... so im assuming it should be ok (i bloody hope it is or im not gunna be happy)

but ill take into account what you said about dual channel, cheers :)

theyre a small ofiice pc so they wont be running anything too hardcore

the other problem i face is that for some reason my boss insists on ordering all my parts from www.pccasegear.com.au so im limited as to what i can actually order :(

(for example, they dont sell 1gig ddr3)

with the hardware ive specified though, can you see it, like, not working when im finished? lol