ASUS G50 for $360-$400?

I may be able to buy a ASUS G50 for $360 or $400 dollars from a friend, What do u guys think? Is it a good deal? Would ya'll go for it?

Thanks in advance, Its in mint condition and only has a few scratches on the top(where the nice design is)

That is a great deal. I just sold mine(I had the exact same one) for $550. Only problem with them is the side exhaust is very hot! Other then that they are perfect for gaming on the go.

If you need to know anything else just ask me.

Edited by Black6464

If I remember correctly it has the ability to overclock right? lol...

How hot does it get? If its really bad I think I can do some mods to the HS to cool it down.

Anything in particular I should know? Is my money gonna be well spent? pinch.gif

I was not able to OC it. (I wouldn't recommend it) All the temps are about 100-120F idle and 140-165F load. The air coming out is about 100-140. It will heat up everything to the left of where it is sitting quite a bit.

I would say if your looking for a good all around gaming laptop this is the one to get. I can't really think of anything else to say about it.

If you get the disc or it has the software on it already. I only use the bios to OC thou.

But it already runs really hot so it would not be a good idea.

Edited by Black6464

Alright thats all I really needed to know. OCing shouldn't be a problem theres tons of unused heatsinks and copper shin laying around that I can salvage and use to make a ghetto HS for the CPU and GPU if I plan on OCing.

I'll be sure to get some pics up when I do the modding

Thanks for helpin me out man!

Edited by My_Inner_Fred