Preferred MP Games

Guest_Jim_*

27 members have voted

1. 1. Most Popular Suggestions (1H 2011)

• Battlefield Bad Company 2
    • Crysis 2
    • Killing Floor
    • Left 4 Dead
    • Left 4 Dead 2
    • Left 4 Dead 1 or 2 (for those that don't care)
    • Team Fortress 2

Maybe we could take out the "Left 4 Dead 1 or 2 (for those that don't care)" option? Seems like it hinders the idea of the poll a bit, to choose specific games I mean.

Then don't vote for it :P I only did that because the two are so similar and it seems like a number of people have both, so that options is for those that have either and would like to play one of them, but don't care which. That way they aren't torn between which to select, since you only get to choose one. In the end, just add those votes to both L4D 1 and L4D 2 as those that choose it can play either. It doesn't really seem to matter much at the moment though, since BFBC 2 is a majority.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then don't vote for it :P I only did that because the two are so similar and it seems like a number of people have both, so that options is for those that have either and would like to play one of them, but don't care which. That way they aren't torn between which to select, since you only get to choose one. In the end, just add those votes to both L4D 1 and L4D 2 as those that choose it can play either. It doesn't really seem to matter much at the moment though, since BFBC 2 is a majority.

Well I guess that works then, unless everyone select the both and don't care option, but that obviously won't happen. Like you said, BFBC2 seems to be winning here, guess that means I better try to fix my copy or I'm not going to be able to play with you guys.

Has everybody voted yet? It looks like BFBC2 is the (clear) victor, with the L4D games second and TF2 third. If you want to upset the current ranking, then take the time to select your preference on the list. If you don't, then hop in a game. I'll close the poll on Wednesday (if I remember :rolleyes: ), leaving time for an arranged OCC group gaming experience this weekend. How's that sound? I hope it sounds good, because I'm going to get into BFBC2 to practice. I've only opened the game once!

Well I guess that works then, unless everyone select the both and don't care option, but that obviously won't happen. Like you said, BFBC2 seems to be winning here, guess that means I better try to fix my copy or I'm not going to be able to play with you guys.

whats wrong with it? If it is not working well on Steam, just re-validate the files on local machine...or uninstall and reinstall it

I had an issue with L4D doing some weird things for me, and once I re-validated the files it worked just fine

whats wrong with it? If it is not working well on Steam, just re-validate the files on local machine...or uninstall and reinstall it

I had an issue with L4D doing some weird things for me, and once I re-validated the files it worked just fine

I fixed it the other day, the problem was it couldn't connect to EA's servers for the login. I actually ended up reinstalling it twice, even talking to EA support about it, but it turned out the problem the whole time was that another program was blocking the connection.

I fixed it the other day, the problem was it couldn't connect to EA's servers for the login. I actually ended up reinstalling it twice, even talking to EA support about it, but it turned out the problem the whole time was that another program was blocking the connection.

:doh:

For anyone that likes to play BFBC2 - we had a new member join last week (Mr.NiceGuy) and he belongs to the DDC Clan. They host a 24/7 BFBC2 server out of Dallas.

Game play is good, nice map rotations, and they change up the game mode. I've joined their clan just for the Friday Night BFBC2 fight nights, and I've been pretty impressed with the group in general. NIce folks, varied age ranges and locales. They are also doing a better job of keeping an Admin in the game as much as possible.

Highly recommended.

Here's a link to their website;

http://dumbestclan.enjin.com/

You can find their server by a simple map search in BFBC2 (make sure that you're searching for "all game" modes) and type in DDC.

I'm not sure how to make the poll stop receiving votes, so nobody vote anymore! Here are the results as of today (just a few days after I intended to close it, sorry, I forgot)

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (13 votes [50.00%])

Crysis 2 (2 votes [7.69%])

Killing Floor (1 votes [3.85%])

Left 4 Dead (2 votes [7.69%])

Left 4 Dead 2 (2 votes [7.69%])

Left 4 Dead 1 or 2 (for those that don't care) (3 votes [11.54%])

Team Fortress 2 (3 votes [11.54%])

Adding the votes for "Left 4 Dead 1 or 2" to both Left 4 Dead 1 and Left 4 Dead 2, both come out with 5 votes. That's nice, as that means they're tied and easier to rank. Here are the ranks:

1. Battlefield Bad Company 2 - 13 votes
  2. Left 4 Dead games - 5 votes each
  3. Team Fortress 2 - 3 votes

These results will also be posted in the OCC Group Gaming thread and hopefully we can get some games going!