Corsair 650D Water Cooling Question

Hey guys so for my new build ive settled on the Corsair 650D, but one thing concerns me. in the future, maybe soon maybe far away, i plan on watercooling my setup which COULD include SLI gpu's (not quite sure if ill be able to afford it with watercooling), but i was wondering if the 650D has enough room to host adequate sized radiators to cool both overclocked CPU (current build will have i5-2500k) and overclocked GPU? or will i need a bigger case like the 800D? (Also if i needed a bigger case ill be looking into the new cosmos thats apparently under development at coolermaster). but to sum up, i really like the 650D and would love if i can get it but i need it to be somewhat futureproof (i know theres no such thing but with cases i assume there is some forgiveness for making that statement haha) and be able to host a watercooling setup if i so decide. thanks guys!

Hey guys so for my new build ive settled on the Corsair 650D, but one thing concerns me. in the future, maybe soon maybe far away, i plan on watercooling my setup which COULD include SLI gpu's (not quite sure if ill be able to afford it with watercooling), but i was wondering if the 650D has enough room to host adequate sized radiators to cool both overclocked CPU (current build will have i5-2500k) and overclocked GPU? or will i need a bigger case like the 800D? (Also if i needed a bigger case ill be looking into the new cosmos thats apparently under development at coolermaster). but to sum up, i really like the 650D and would love if i can get it but i need it to be somewhat futureproof (i know theres no such thing but with cases i assume there is some forgiveness for making that statement haha) and be able to host a watercooling setup if i so decide. thanks guys!

The 650D, like the 600T, can fit a 2x120mm rad.

I have a full dual loop with 2x480mm rads on ay 600T, with a lot of casemod, so it is possible, but without modding no

A 2x120 is enough for an i7 with a mild oc or 1 gpu, but not anything more

Edited by Muchoman1

The 650D, like the 600T, can fit a 2x120mm rad.

I have a full dual loop with 2x480mm rads on ay 600T, with a lot of casemod, so it is possible, but without modding no

A 2x120 is enough for an i7 with a mild oc or 1 gpu, but not anything more

dam i dont wanna have to mod my case....urrgghhh i may have to go for the bigger one then...:(

dam i dont wanna have to mod my case....urrgghhh i may have to go for the bigger one then...:(

i got my HAF-X and i love it.there is quite a bit of space in it and the cooling on the GPU is amazing.

im sure but i think you would be able to fit a decent watercooling setup in the HAF-X.

i got my HAF-X and i love it.there is quite a bit of space in it and the cooling on the GPU is amazing.

im sure but i think you would be able to fit a decent watercooling setup in the HAF-X.

yea ive definitely been considering the haf x but after seeing it in person im not a fan of the looks

CM 690 ii?

It's able to fit...i think 2 radiators without modding.

will it fit two radiators that are big enough to cool overclocked CPU and overclocked GPU (possible SLI)?