Danrik's Game Commentary

Avinexis

What is Amnesia Justine? I looked it up on steam but didn't see it.

It's just a DLC add on that the devs made in tandem with Valve ;) It's on the bottom right hand side of the launcher, and was made to promote Portal 2 in the ARG. Check it out :thumbsup:

I have no money for Portal 2... so I'm actually going through all your Portal 2 videos, lol.

Well that's a big part of why I make them. So people who don't have the game can still experience it :cheers:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump!

• Had some trouble with my ISP "mysteriously" lowering my internet speed. This has now been resolved, and as a result, Crysis 2 has been resumed.

• I've finished Portal 2, and have all the videos saved. Oh my God. Honestly, watch this playlist to the end. You will not be disappointed!

Bump!

*Single Episode Commentaries focus mostly on game modes, or games with a limited amount of story where gameplay can be summed up in a short period of time :thumbsup:

That sounds like a pretty good idea, would really help someone that wants to get the gist of the gameplay in a game before getting it themselves. :D

Also, I started watching I Want To Be The Guy and I can't stop laughing. :lol:

Edited by Deathmineral

That sounds like a pretty good idea, would really help someone that wants to get the gist of the gameplay in a game before getting it themselves. :D

Also, I started watching I Want To Be The Guy and I can't stop laughing. :lol:

Glad you think so, Death! ^^

Also I do plan on making a full gameplay commentary of IWBTG when I free up some upload time, but the thought that it could literally go on to 100+ videos (Because not only is it difficult, but it is LONG, too) is a tad daunting :P Reception so far has been incredibly positive so I'm definitely giving it a good amount of thought!

You missed the hidden area in Part 10 of your commentary for Portal 2. You also got the wrong song for GladOS' humming, it was jolly good fellow. You also missed out on the friendly turret, the one saved from redemption, it says more stuff as you carry it.

Anyway, I hope you can upload the rest soon, I just finished Part 15 and am really looking forward to the rest of it now. :D

Edited by Deathmineral

You missed the hidden area in Part 10 of your commentary for Portal 2. You also got the wrong song for GladOS' humming, it was jolly good fellow. You also missed out on the friendly turret, the one saved from redemption, it says more stuff as you carry it.

Anyway, I hope you can upload the rest soon, I just finished Part 15 and am really looking forward to the rest of it now. :D

Valve have way too many secrets and easter eggs in their games :P Give me a break! :whistling:

Just a quick update:

• I've changed all video names to start with "Let's Play", due to it being a more widely recognised search term.

Valve have way too many secrets and easter eggs in their games :P Give me a break! :whistling:

Just a quick update:

• I've changed all video names to start with "Let's Play", due to it being a more widely recognised search term.

I know, I just have a thing for hunting down the secret stuff in games, especially in Portal games though. That's probably why I took longer to play through it than most people.