Another Contest Starting on Sunday Night

Bosco

In case you guys have not seen this

instead of 48 hours its going to be every 24 hours. I will update the contest, so monday night I will make a post ending the round.

I didn't expect you guys to be so fast, not fair for you guys to wait that long.

So if nobody gets one of the numbers, I will make a post on monday night :)

In case you guys have not seen this

instead of 48 hours its going to be every 24 hours. I will update the contest, so monday night I will make a post ending the round.

I didn't expect you guys to be so fast, not fair for you guys to wait that long.

So if nobody gets one of the numbers, I will make a post on monday night :)

I'm curious, have you looked to see if there are even 501 qualified active members?

Also, I assume you mean only the integers between 0 and 500, inclusive. (I'm a math major, if I'm not specific like that, I fail the test. Seriously, I could fail a test like that!)

Edited by Guest_Jim_*

Lol so we all post 1 number and someone is bound to get it. LOL, your in for a night of it bosco reading through 500 posts.

:lol: That's what I was thinking...this contest is going to be HELL to sort through (especially when people choose the same number, one goes back and changes it (and then it's someone else's number, but they posted after the first duplicate), etc).

Oh well. :lol: BluePanda is a bit pissed because she thought she'd get a better distraction than this from her thermo studying. :biggrin: