2011: Official Post your ride!

neddamttocs

So the total cost of your car so far (including insurance and tickets :lol:) is closer to...$9K?

$5,900 for the car, $400 for the ticket, $600 for the two rear tires, $200 for the short throw shifter (this thing is so unbelievable, I'd have paid $400 for it :lol). Insurance is like $2,500 a year.

I'm about to score some brand new BBK pullies for $70 and full front cobra brakes for $250 though.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Insurance is like $2,500 a year.

HOLY SHIT.

Even with my Cobalt I "only" paid $900 a year for full insurance, full glass, and very low deductibles...with only myself on the policy (no multi-car discounts). It was worth a lot more than your Mustang too. :lol:

Yeah, and I'm not even listed as the main driver on the car. The biggest problem is that insurance in Miami is among the highest in the country and I'm an 18 year old guy. Think about it though... Would you trust me with a modified 4.6 V8 and a 5 speed? :lol:

Yeah, and I'm not even listed as the main driver on the car. The biggest problem is that insurance in Miami is among the highest in the country and I'm an 18 year old guy. Think about it though... Would you trust me with a modified 4.6 V8 and a 5 speed? :lol:

I wouldn't trust you with a go-kart. :teehee:

HOLY ..

Even with my Cobalt I "only" paid $900 a year for full insurance, full glass, and very low deductibles...with only myself on the policy (no multi-car discounts). It was worth a lot more than your Mustang too. :lol:

My E30 was only $360 for the year, liability only.

That's hilariously bad. I wouldn't trust you driving a Geo. :lol:

That's hilariously bad. I wouldn't trust you driving a Geo. :lol:

The cheaper the car, the harder I drive it and more I thrash it. I'd be safer in the mustang than in a geo. :lol:

The cheaper the car, the harder I drive it and more I thrash it. I'd be safer in the mustang than in a geo. :lol:

These are cars you own, not rental cars. :P

These are cars you own, not rental cars. :P

Like I said, if I only paid 500 for the car, I wouldn't give a crap and I'd thrash the hell out of it. :lol:

Like I said, if I only paid 500 for the car, I wouldn't give a crap and I'd thrash the hell out of it. :lol:

So you have no problem with throwing $500 down the drain. No wonder you flip flop on cars so often.