Tubing length

Onion

I've looked at all the brands, and I couldn't find any website that carries 7/16 colored tubing. Only primoflex seems to have it, so I'll be getting this.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_413_292&products_id=24505

How many feet would I need? Its for a cpu only loop, external rad and t-line. Here's a diagram of what it should look like in an antec 900 case.

loop.png

depends on how big your case is, and where you will be mounting everything. Try mocking it up using string to get a good idea then give yourself an extra foot or 2 just to be safe

12 should probably do but I usually buy a roll of 20 feet since I can get it at microcenter for about 23 bucks I use primochill

That's pretty expensive at microcenter. The same tubing will run me 2.70 per foot, whereas performance-pcs has the same tubing for 2.00. Thanks for the advice though, its good to know I'm not buying some junky tubing. :happy:

12 should probably do but I usually buy a roll of 20 feet since I can get it at microcenter for about 23 bucks I use primochill

That's pretty expensive at microcenter. The same tubing will run me 2.70 per foot, whereas performance-pcs has the same tubing for 2.00. Thanks for the advice though, its good to know I'm not buying some junky tubing. :happy:

Its not really that it costs too much, it's the price difference for like 10 bucks for the same item. :teehee:

Am I missing something here? ccokeman you are getting a 20ft roll for $23 correct? Cause that comes out to $1.15 per foot, which is a great deal on tubing! Leet, @ $2.00 per foot a 20ft roll is $40, so you are paying more than the microcenter price! Again, maybe I'm missing something here though, and please correct me if I am.

You are missing something. When I went to the microcenter website, I saw this. http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0300701

I think ccokeman meant to say 10 feet.

They're selling 10 FEET for 26 bucks, which is much more than I can get 10 feet for at performance-pcs.

Edited by l33t p1mp