Swiftech H20-320 Edge Water Cooling Kit

slapnuts

• 2 weeks later...

Petrastechshop.com sells it. You need to email/call them about international shipping, as their online system doesn't handle it. I'm fairly sure they sell to Canada, though.

Ok txs....btw just received my kit. Looks awesome. Wonder how a push pull config would perform?

There are also some other coolant's that the WC guys use but I cant remember the coolant's name so Im sure the WC guys will suggest it.

prestone one ftw :thumbsup:

prestone one ftw :thumbsup:

For the Loss - You don't want any of this crap running thru your loop and getting into all of your components! Distilled water + PT Nuke and your done! Easy to flush your loop, very cheap, and performs as well as anything else! If distilled water does what every other coolant, additive, or whatever "new special" (BS) water cooling liquid does only easier and cheaper, why use anything else?

If you run crap in your loop, it will get into your components, namely your radiator! If you want to spend the time it takes to flush that same crap out of your radiator, then GL to you ;) I will stick to distilled water w/ PT Nuke added and never look back :popcorn:

Edited by SpeedwayNative

For the Loss - You don't want any of this crap running thru your loop and getting into all of your components! Distilled water + PT Nuke and your done! Easy to flush your loop, very cheap, and performs as well as anything else! If distilled water does what every other coolant, additive, or whatever "new special" (BS) water cooling liquid does only easier and cheaper, why use anything else?

If you run crap in your loop, it will get into your components, namely your radiator! If you want to spend the time it takes to flush that same crap out of your radiator, then GL to you ;) I will stick to distilled water w/ PT Nuke added and never look back :popcorn:

dude i think you have crap between you ears..

nascar approved prestone and distilled water keeps my rig runnin cool, clean and strong !!...been running the same loop for well over a year

dude i think you have crap between you ears..

nascar approved prestone and distilled water keeps my rig runnin cool, clean and strong !!...been running the same loop for well over a year

Crap between my ears? Coming in hot right out of left field on that 1 ;) I never said that nascrap approved Prestone and distilled water wouldn't work! I don't think anyone ever said that. What I said was that distilled water alone will performs the same as what you have in your loop. Now I think you can do some research and find out that you should flush your loop and redo the liquid at least once a year, some even do it every 6 months. It is a good thing to do, and you will find, since you decided to go with the Prestone, flushing your loop and all of your WC components will be a much harder job than had you decided to not use the Prestone. Especially the inside of your radiator!

Again cj, I never said anything about anti-freeze not working. What I said was "plain ole" distilled water shows the same performance results, w/o all of the hassle of getting that crap all over the inside of your radiator, while also not staining your tubing and res. Then I asked if that was the case, why would you want to put the "crap" in your loop! Please re-read what I wrote :rtfm:

well ok speedway, now that i reread it i guess i get that...at first read i thot you were telling the new guy that "prestone in your loop" is crap but now i see that i was wrong. you were telling him that putting junky crap additives like say fesser and the like in his his distilled water loop will jack it all up, and that i totally get. and since distilled water tends to get little biological floaters in it you were recommending he use some backyard pond algaecide and scum killer in there to keep out the cloudies. gotcha :cool2: i guess this means i owe you an apology! sorry for the misunderstanding speedwaynative

cya

cj

i expect to get at least 250,000 miles out of it before the first tune up :popcorn:

well ok speedway, now that i reread it i guess i get that...at first read i thot you were telling the new guy that "prestone in your loop" is crap but now i see that i was wrong. you were telling him that putting junky crap additives like say fesser and the like in his his distilled water loop will jack it all up, and that i totally get. and since distilled water tends to get little biological floaters in it you were recommending he use some backyard pond algaecide and scum killer in there to keep out the cloudies. gotcha :cool2: i guess this means i owe you an apology! sorry for the misunderstanding speedwaynative

cya

cj

i expect to get at least 250,000 miles out of it before the first tune up :popcorn:

NP cj :cheers: 250k, b4 a tune up, you would be doing alot better than those nascrap cars ;)

There has been some concern with PT Nuke cracking acrylic in heat sinks, so far results are mixed, empirical tests showing negative and anecdotal/circumstantial evidence saying it does. At least one company (EK) has stopped RMA'ing their heatsinks if systems are found with PT Nuke in them. This is by no means damning evidence, and certainly many systems use it without problem. I would still consider using a Killcoil instead, just to eliminate any potential issues.

Edited by alexonfyre

There has been some concern with PT Nuke cracking acrylic in heat sinks, so far results are mixed, laboratory test showing negative and anecdotal/circumstantial evidence saying it does. At least one company (EK) has stopped RMA'ing their heatsinks if systems are found with PT Nuke in them. This is by no means damning evidence, and certainly many systems use it without problem. I would still consider using a Killcoil instead, just to eliminate any potential issues.

I have used PT Nuke in my loop for almost a year now w/o problems, however the only acrylic I have in my loop is a Koolance 120mm res. I haven't even heard of any problems, but that is very interesting and I will have to research it! I do also have a silver coil in my res, just to add more protection from anything unwanted living in my loop ;)