New system build help/critiques

tdksp84

My fan-isms of Mushkin has nothing to do with winning that Mushkin Power Supply.

I've been using Mushkin Ram for alittle over a year now in 5 or 6 builds... its always not only been the lowest price, but possibly the highest quality. The ram i have in my current i7 rig is absolutely amazing, and over clocks like a champ! I havent had a single dead stick of ram yet out of about 20 or so, which is more than i can say for OCZ ram, i got 4 bad sticks out of 10 in 3 different builds... And every set of Mushkin Ram ive gotten have always been good over clockers too! Why Pay more for Corsair or G.Skill for the same if not better quality stuff? Especially if it fits your needs regarding low profile heat sinks.

I didn't mean to troll or anything

I agree with mushkin being great, when i built my system i didn't take my friends advice (they all have mushkin or corsair) and bought the cheapest ram microcenter had to offer, which were some ocz sticks that werent even in the original package, just a anti static bag with a upc sticker, so i didn't even know the specs on them, and they wont oc at all, i figured hey its just ram whats that matter, noob mistake.

moral of the story: get good ram

Mushkin = good

ocz = well, notice that no one has mentioned them

I didn't mean to troll or anything

I agree with mushkin being great, when i built my system i didn't take my friends advice (they all have mushkin or corsair) and bought the cheapest ram microcenter had to offer, which were some ocz sticks that werent even in the original package, just a anti static bag with a upc sticker, so i didn't even know the specs on them, and they wont oc at all, i figured hey its just ram whats that matter, noob mistake.

moral of the story: get good ram

Mushkin = good

ocz = well, notice that no one has mentioned them

My dad's OCZ PSU and my RAM sticks have never let either of us down and run at the specs they should. Idk why OCZ always gets dookie-mouthed

My dad's OCZ PSU and my RAM sticks have never let either of us down and run at the specs they should. Idk why OCZ always gets dookie-mouthed

My ocz psu is great, its just that i cant get much from my ram, which was a bad first impression for me