artic freezer 7 pro rev 2 INSTALLION trouble

dat93

hi guys im just installing a new artic freezer 7 pro into my gaming rig and im having trouble installing it! I have an AMD motherboard and im just struggling to understand the instructions and i can't find any installing help on the web. could anyone shed some light or help me ? so far i have'nt taken out the motherboard, its still in its case and I hope I can keep it there while installing my new cooler :P

thanks !

hi guys im just installing a new artic freezer 7 pro into my gaming rig and im having trouble installing it! I have an AMD motherboard and im just struggling to understand the instructions and i can't find any installing help on the web. could anyone shed some light or help me ? so far i have'nt taken out the motherboard, its still in its case and I hope I can keep it there while installing my new cooler :P

thanks !

I have one on my P4 and man those push-pin thingamajig's are a biotch! But I had to install the cooler with the mobo out on a table. I found it easier for me.

You know what they say- if you dont have time to do something right, you better have time to do it over again.

Take the motherboard out and try! Things might be more apparent if you have a better view of it all.