Aerocool Deep Impact 102 Heat Sink

Bosco

yeah i was impressed with it thou some p4 users seem to be having problems with the base but it seems aerocool is aware of this and will ship the p4 users a new base plate heres the link from the cooling section http://forums.overclockersclub.com/?showtopic=17804 what i really liked about the heatsink is the variety of fan options and would draw some attention in a case with a window

• 2 months later...

Just bought one, the limited edition. Taking it back though because there are 3 noticiable pits in the base that you can feel with your finger nail. And geez, a $60 HSF and they don't include screws to attach the fans to it.

they all come with screws for the fans...i sell these HS myself and never had one come back because they don't have fan screws...i'm also a proud user of this heatsink but this thing has some clearance issues with some boards...as with my DFI infinity :(

i had two TT smart fans on it before i broke one with those two fans at full speed i could achieve AMBIENT temps for my proc...23 degrees...

and for the ones who want it..i have two P4 base plates left :)