Vindictus

WhenKittensATK

I remember seeing this game a few months back. I don't know anything about it. So I'm just going to copy and paste from Wiki.

Vindictus is a hack and slash massive multiplayer online role-playing game created by devCAT, an internal studio of Korean free-to-play game publisher Nexon. Vindictus is a prequel to the popular MMORPG Mabinogi and is known as Mabinogi Heroes outside of North America and Europe.....Read the rest here.....

Official Website

Our Vindictus Early Access Beta Key Thread (go here to get a key and post your unused ones please)

OCC In-Game Usernames:

Forum - In Game - Server

===================================

Andrewr05 - Achilleus - East

Krazyxazn - Krazyxazn & Kelila - East

----------

I only played the Tutorial, but so far the game looks like it will be fun. It's running on Source Engine they say. Graphics look decent and it plays good. It kinda feels like playing one of those hack-n-slash games on the consoles, something like God of War. This game seems to be pretty well made for it being free to play.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Loving this game. Made a new character with Fiona named Kelila. Liking her combos better than Lann.

If you guys didn't catch the link in the other topic, GamesRader is giving away beta keys

You might have to wait a few days or a week for them to release more keys.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Holy cow this game is awesome!! Maybe i wont need to buy a PS3 to play God of War anymore :P Seriously the mechanics of the game are sick. I've only played the prologue though because when it was time to customize my character i was disconnected from the server. I'll share my name once i get it.

I can't get in. I'm getting the "Server Response Delayed: You have been disconnected from the server" problem. It's widespread, worldwide so I don't know if I'll be playing or not afterall >_<

I might be a North America only beta. European edition isn't setup yet it seems, http://vindictus.nexoneu.com/

It seems this game uses a system similar to Dungeon Fighters Online, another cool game by Nexon. They both have these token systems. Once you pass a certain point in the game. You need to use these tokens to play the maps. You get some X amount of tokens each week. If you want more you have to earn them via in-game or real money purchases (Nexon Points).

A way to think of it is like an allowance. Each week you get a handful of quarters to play at the arcade for the entire week. Once you run out of quarters you can't play anymore until you either use your own money to get more quarters or hustle some people at the mall.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Played the early beta.....I typically despise MMORPG's but since this was free I figured I give it a shot. I guess once you play single player RPG's that are so deep and rewarding it is hard to play something so simplistic and unrewarding as this. Just my opinion.