Lian Li Pc70 Mod Teaser

I was gonna wait till this project was complete, but here's a teaser.

Cut out the front perforations and replaced with polished stainless steel mesh, for better air flow. Just finished priming the skeleton internals, will base coat tomorrow and clear on Sat. Still have the window to cut and two more holes to make, one for the intake for my heatercore and one for the exhaust from it. Hopefully the rest of my parts arrive before the weekend (cables, fans, grills, lights, clearflex tubing, and possibly a new GPU waterblock)

Edited by Trash80

I got the mesh from one of the companies that I work with, they build race engines and exhaust systems etc. for Subaru's. So I am not entirely sure what they use it for but likely inside their mufflers. It's tough to see in the picture but when it's polished up it looks like chrome. I'm off to start base coating the interior. :)

Here's a pic all primed up.

[edit] Aww crap, just found out one major component won't arrive till next Tuesday or Wednesday. Should have everything else by the weekend so I guess I'll have everything planned and ready for the final build next Wed. Just got my fan grills and 4 of 6 fans in the mail.

Edited by Trash80

The interior is base coated and will get clear coat later today. Here's a sample of the color, heavy metallic charcoal grey. I am not going to paint the exterior of the case, as I kind of like the brushed aluminum look for now, but will have to redo my keyboard and monitor in the grey. Sorry nothing too exciting yet.