Looking 4 Kvm For Usb Devices

H2O

As the topic states I'm looking for a KVM which also takes in usb devices [My mouse is a wireless usb.] Is there such a KVM box? If there is, what are some of the good brands?

TIA

PS. I know that I can plug in the usb to ps/2 adpater, but that's not what I want to do. I already checked the big 3 - Linksys, D-Link and Netgear.

NO NOT buy a belkin KVM. I have one at work, and it is the worst KVMs I've ever used. Everytime you change boxes, it chirps. No cords fit right into it (I had to cut some of the plastic boot off my VGA cable just to get it in).

I've had nothing but problems with it. In fact, I think Im going to go through it out the window right now . . . .

Thanks for the responses everyone and I appreciated the link from D3. At least now I know that they do exist :)

Just got to find myself a good one!

EDIT: I was just looking at the prices for the boxes on D3's link. They are quite steep for only a USB KVM! I might have to look into an alternative until these prices come down. <_<

I doubt the prices will come down, I was just wondering why not PS/2? It's quite a bit cheaper and easier to find. If you are looking for KVM's trendware has the best/cheapest ones I know of, I own two and they are great, but htey only make PS/2 models. IOGear is great too and they are the cheapest 4port USB KVM I have found in all my searching.

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc....-107-404&depa=0

I know it's on D3 site, but I really think either go PS/2 or you are stuck with the price tag.

I doubt the prices will come down, I was just wondering why not PS/2? It's quite a bit cheaper and easier to find. If you are looking for KVM's trendware has the best/cheapest ones I know of, I own two and they are great, but htey only make PS/2 models. IOGear is great too and they are the cheapest 4port USB KVM I have found in all my searching.

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc....-107-404&depa=0

I know it's on D3 site, but I really think either go PS/2 or you are stuck with the price tag.

yeah i agree get a usb to ps/2 converter and buy a ps/2 KVM