Xbox 360 wireless receiver

hi guys, i just bought a wireless receiver for my 360 controller but i'm having a hard time trying to make it work cause driver install failed and installing it manually still wont fix the problem ... can someone who uses this thing give me a tip? i'm running win7 64bit

it took me over an hour to find the correct driver to use my 360 wireless receiver on Windows 7 x64. I think I still have the file.

btw, I had to manually select which driver to install from the driver list.

Send me a PM and I can try to send you the installer package if you want.

well i try manually selecting the driver for the receiver and it works but it wont sync with my controller, my xbox360 accesories status says there is no controller attached...and one more thing there is 2 unknown devices one for the receiver and the other one is for what?

already pm you DeathNote thx :thumbsup:

Guest happyday999

well i try manually selecting the driver for the receiver and it works but it wont sync with my controller, my xbox360 accesories status says there is no controller attached...and one more thing there is 2 unknown devices one for the receiver and the other one is for what?

already pm you DeathNote thx :thumbsup:

so you still not figure out the problem?

It took me ages to find the right drivers too, if the one you get from Deathnote doesn't work PM me and ill send you the one i have, though i suspect it'll probably be the same one :P Once you do get it working i think you'll find sadly that nearly all games ported over from 360 have had their co-op and splitscreen modes removed for the PC versions so having the wireless receiver doesn't really help all that much in many game :( I CAN however confirm that SplitScreen mode for Split Second (the arcade racer) works just fine with two 360 controllers, its one of the few PC games that'll take advantage of this little gadget and is a must buy game if your into arcade racers, good luck! :thumbsup: