New cooler phenomii 955

Alright I'm currently looking for a new cooler for my CPU currently I'm running a zalman cnps9900 which I bought back In the winter which acctually works quiet well when the temp in my rooms not 82f. Which probly wouldn't be an issue if i wasnt running my CPU at 3.7ghz 1.45v (bad overclocker :( ) I tried the corsair h50 and was impressed so I returned it I reseated the h50 at least 10 times with different methods of TIM application and wasn't impressing me over my cnps9900 because them temps were only about 3 to 4 c different. I've heard tons of good things about the noctua. The real reason I'm looking is now when I prime 95 my CPU at 1.45v it breaks 62c it stays lower than that while gaming but I still don't like that much heat. So is the nh-d14 the cooler for me? Really I wouldn't be thrilled about paying 100 bucks for a cooler but hey... I also guess I could technically back off on my overclock a bit during the warm weather but what fun is that? Hhahah

i would defently think the H50 would be better than what you have now. I know its not real water cooling setup but the concept it has is pretty close to it. temps all depend on where your computer sits.

But the NH-D14 should work great.