10 Best Headphone Deals

Guest Haveaniceday

I haven't had issues with mine. Mine get tossed around in my bag all the time and have even been stepped on by my dog, still works just fine. Sennheiser should replace yours easily, they are always good on that front.

The Klipsch ones you got are also really nice, should be a nice alternative while you wait for the CX-300 replacement.

I guess I'm not too lucky for earbuds, my dad's CX-300's crapped out yesterday, the right ear's loudness went down a lot, and the left ear stayed the way it was when we bought them. They're also 6 months old. I guess he's getting a set of Klipsch ones too then. :lol:

:lol: Damn, I had heard that certain Sennheiser products were having issues, but I guess you just got the unlucky ones. Ah well, the Klipsch ones should work out well and they do have a nice warranty as well. I haven't had any issues with my Klipsch speakers and I've owned those for 4 years now.

:lol: Damn, I had heard that certain Sennheiser products were having issues, but I guess you just got the unlucky ones. Ah well, the Klipsch ones should work out well and they do have a nice warranty as well. I haven't had any issues with my Klipsch speakers and I've owned those for 4 years now.

Lets hope I don't get a deffective duo from Klipsch lol.

Also, did you know Sennheiser makes you pay the shipping for sending them a deffective item? O.o FML!

Lets hope I don't get a deffective duo from Klipsch lol.

Also, did you know Sennheiser makes you pay the shipping for sending them a deffective item? O.o FML!

Thats quite odd, I guess we're use to a bunch of companies offering pre-paid boxes to ship stuff in. :lol:

You can always send the defective stuff back to Klipsch. :P

Do you know if Klipsch does the pre-paid box? Sennheiser is gonna cost me about the price of the earbuds themselves. -.-

That I do not know about for sure. Just a quick look on the website..

Return Authorization (RA)

You must have a receipt or other valid proof of purchase to receive warranty service.

Only products purchased directly from the Klipsch web store within 30 days of shipping date will be authorized for refund.

Only products purchased from the Klipsch web store or authorized U.S. Klipsch dealer within the warranty period will be authorized for exchange/repair.

Products out of warranty or purchased from an unauthorized dealer will be subject to a repair fee.

International customers must receive warranty assistance from the place of purchase.

Before you can obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number, you must contact us to be assigned a Case Number.

and..

Defective Product

If a product appears to be defective, please contact us with the problem. We may be able to solve it or guide you in the correct usage over the phone. If the product is defective, we will replace or repair it within the warranty period. A full refund can be given if purchased from the Klipsch web store within 30 days of the shipping date on your packing list. The amount of credit or refund given will be the price you paid for the item, shipping charges and applicable tax.

Credits/Refunds

Only products purchased directly from the Klipsch web store will be authorized for return for credit.

A credit or refund will be given as follows:

MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover customers will receive credit on their bank credit card accounts.

Customers who paid by advance payment will be mailed a refund check.

For a full credit or refund, an item must be returned in new condition with all accessories, packing materials, warranty information, cards, manuals and other inserts included

http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/support/policies/store-policy/

No mention of a pre-paid box that I could see though.