Sign in to follow this  
Guest Haveaniceday

10 Best Headphone Deals

Guest Haveaniceday

which one is the best deal? too many choices..

Edited by Haveaniceday

IBTL!

Edit: Nvm, jumped the gun. Thought it was a spammer. Good thing I checked the link before reporting lol.

Out of those choices I'd go for the JBuds J3, but there are much better earbuds out there for the same price. I have Sennheiser CX300B's and I love them. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants decent earbuds with strong bass for a low price. They go as low as 18 bucks new.

Edited by l33t p1mp

Aw man, I was expecting headphone deals not earbud deals. I can't stand earbuds.

Guest Haveaniceday
IBTL!

Edit: Nvm, jumped the gun. Thought it was a spammer. Good thing I checked the link before reporting lol.

Out of those choices I'd go for the JBuds J3, but there are much better earbuds out there for the same price. I have Sennheiser CX300B's and I love them. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants decent earbuds with strong bass for a low price. They go as low as 18 bucks new.

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

BTW, Those ER6i's are really nice. They almost sound as good as my Bose.

Edited by Haveaniceday

Where is the link lol?

If I was gonna buy new earphones it would be Head Direct's hifiman R0

I owned the RE2, which I liked. But now its been retired. Right earphone no long plays without fiddling the wires and I lost 1/2 of two pairs of cushions lol. Any earphones I own take a beating. They lasted me about a year.

This thread refers to an Amazon list that shows the 10 best headphones they currently have on sale. Typically it is sent in a newsletter of sorts, like once a week they send you an email with the 10 best headphone deals or headphones you may have missed after you've bought or even just browsed headphones on the site. This shows way more than 10, but its all the bestsellers.

Surprise surprise, the CX300 ones I recommended are on that page. :P

Surprise surprise, the CX300 ones I recommended are on that page. :P

Well of course they are. :P Best in ears you can get imo. I've owned mine for about 2 or 3 years now, tons better than other earbuds/in ears I've tried and the price cannot be beat.

Well of course they are. :P Best in ears you can get imo. I've owned mine for about 2 or 3 years now, tons better than other earbuds/in ears I've tried and the price cannot be beat.

Have you ever had any problems with yours? I've had mine for 6 months now, and the solder joint in the connector is starting to fail, causing the sound to switch from left side to right side and sometimes no sound at all. I bought Klipsch S2 earbuds, they're waiting for me back home in Miami. :P

Once I get home, I'll get an RMA from Sennheiser, they have a great 2 year warranty on them. :D

Edited by l33t p1mp