Getting a 5770, but which one? Help me out :)

I've looked at reviews and whatnot, but I wanna hear from personal experience and maybe some ownership of the cards themselves?

Which company/model should I go for when getting a brand new 5770?

I was thinking about the Sapphire Vapor-X.

i have an XFX 5770 and it has served me very well so far. Ive had it for like 3 months. The only issue i have with it so far is that overclocking it gives me issues but that might just be my noobness

I would stick with the Sapphire Vapor-X. Very good reviews and I trust Sapphire brand boards more than other brands. The cooling on it is much better than other cooling solutions offered by the competition.

I would stick with the Sapphire Vapor-X. Very good reviews and I trust Sapphire brand boards more than other brands. The cooling on it is much better than other cooling solutions offered by the competition.

Thank you!

And I kind of figured as much, as well. Just the tried and true company. I think I'll be getting that one when I get this money, thanks guys :)

+1

I vote for the Sapphire Vapor-X too since I have one myself. Though if I buy now, the MSI Hawk will be very tempting.

Or XFX if you worry about warranty. :)

I vote for the Sapphire Vapor-X too since I have one myself. Though if I buy now, the MSI Hawk will be very tempting.

Or XFX if you worry about warranty. :)

I heard that the Hawk gets loud after 60 percent fan. I'll be overclocking hopefully to 950 core. So I might need a quiet one.

Hi,

I currently have a Sapphire V1 this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814102858 After tweaking a fan profile the max Temp dropped to 65 C.

I think you should get the MSI Hawk http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814127490

Some people claim that V2 cooler the egg shapped performs better than Vapor-X. Here is the link.

http://www.overclock.net/ati/651602-contag...r-x-radeon.html

Hope this helps,

I still say the Vapor-X. I've got one right now at the speeds that OCC got in their review and the fan doesn't ever go higher then 60% to keep this thing at load. No good reason to not get it in my opinion.