Best Seedbox?

DeathNote

I've got 1 TB dedicated disc, 1 GB RAM, no upload/download bandwidth, dedicated IP, unlimited number of active torrents and downloads, speeds very 20, 25 MB/sec.

I've signed for a quarterly deal it is way profitable :thumbsup2:

P.S. Got full ftp and uTorrent WebUI access.

How do you expect anyone to download any thing at 20,25 MB/sec when you only have 1GB of RAM?

• 4 months later...

So I've noticed quite a few guys doing reviews of seedbox providers. This was one I stumbled upon by asking a provider if they split their already stellar dedicated servers into VPS.

They referred me to OmegaBox. I had never heard of the company, as any web developer I was weary of that fact alone. It seems like any 12 year old is running a server reselling business from mom's basement these days.

Well, I had a client that needed a server that was a little more hearty then your typical VPS, and wanted the comfort of a 1GBps connection. He also wished to have the hosting on the evoswitch network so I dug into resellers.

I was first worried that I was getting myself into an over-ridden bittorrent network, so I contacted the owner directly. He assured me that he cannot account for each and every server sold, but they do monitor the bandwidth being consumed and adjust accordingly.

The prices are very reasonable so I figured we would give it a try. I chose the 1gbps 250GB VPS, and submitted my order. It took 6 minutes for the order to arrive in my email.

I immediately logged in, and ran some speed tests. It was pretty stellar.. speeds were over 100MB/s and consistent at that. The hard drives didn't appear to be overwhelmed and beat on by some teenagers downloading there favorite pirated movie.

So far, I have purchased 3 VPS from OmegaBox. They pride themselves in performance and price, and they should. In fact im surprised more people don't use their services as a seedbox.

I briefly chatted with the owner last night. I mentioned his lack of SEO, he stated that the business has been a side project, and aside from the servers the site is lacking in that area. So, hopefully i'll have some business coming my way

Word of mouth is powerful in this business, but SEO is underlooked. I also didnt include the link. I'm not sure if i'm able to do this... I looked for the rules but couldn't find anything for this section.

http://www.omegabox.me