Crysis Issues

uneedav8

I am having a strange issue with crysis and crysis warhead and want to see what you guys think. The issue is when you launch the game and it goes into the menu, all the selections are super slow......like its intermittent. When I am finally able to select a game, it runs like a dream. Another thing is if the game launches in a windowed mode....the menus and selection is fine. I tried to reinstall the game with updates, uninstall all the nvidia drivers with driver sweeper, reinstall different drivers, etc. Other games run perfect and the computer is a super clean install. I am not sure what is causing this. It has worked fine before on this machine. The only thing I do is update nvidia drivers when they are available. Any ideas? Thanks.

Did this happen with a Previous Nvidia Driver or just now after you've updated to the latest? Because if not then i dont need to say that its a driver issue, but if its doing this reguardless of the driver version then that is a very interesting issue :huh:

Try turning of mouse smoothing if thats enabled, and that Vsync is not forced on through your drivers, but enabled in game. Also do you set your mouse sensitivity through a software? (E.g Razer mice come with software where you can set the DPI or sensitivity) because that could be the problem. I wish i could help more but thats all i can think of right now in this Dead state of mind :lol: Good luck!

Edited by SenitaL

I am having a strange issue with crysis and crysis warhead and want to see what you guys think. The issue is when you launch the game and it goes into the menu, all the selections are super slow......like its intermittent. When I am finally able to select a game, it runs like a dream. Another thing is if the game launches in a windowed mode....the menus and selection is fine. I tried to reinstall the game with updates, uninstall all the nvidia drivers with driver sweeper, reinstall different drivers, etc. Other games run perfect and the computer is a super clean install. I am not sure what is causing this. It has worked fine before on this machine. The only thing I do is update nvidia drivers when they are available. Any ideas? Thanks.

Well for the windowed problem try alt and enter when the game starts in a window, worked for me anyway.