Dark Knight vs TUNIQ Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme

rmb938

I am loking to either get the Xigmatech Dark Knight or the TUNIQ Tower 120 Extreme. Has anyone had any experience with the TUNIQ because I haven't heard much about it. I know the Dark Knight is pretty good but maybe someone has something a little better. So what is your input on these two or any others that you think are better? I have a Antec 1200 case so height of the heatsink and air flow is not a problem.

In actual performance they are about on par with one another, the Tuniq will give you a -2C drop over the DK (Stock stuffies)

If you go push-pull on the DK, the DK will win easily over the Tuniq, and cost you about the same AND take up less space in your case.

Point: Get the DK :)

The Tuniq is a large cooler, I firsthandedly reviewed it and there was only a few cm of clearance between it and the side panel on a mid ATX case. Installation was a bit tricky with the motherboard inside the case due to the clearance.

Get the DK :)

Yea I will be having a push pull set up. Now if I do get the DK with am2+ it just has the one bar going across holding it in place. So should i get a converter so I can use the intel 775 bracket to have better contact? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16835708046

Yea after a little research i think i am going with the DK. I would still like this question answered though the one in my quote ^^

Yea I will be having a push pull set up. Now if I do get the DK with am2+ it just has the one bar going across holding it in place. So should i get a converter so I can use the intel 775 bracket to have better contact? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16835708046

dont think there will be much of a difference in temps, but I've never tested one of those so im not sure