Is This safe

My video card when benchmarked in Furmark gets up to 81C but when playing games like Assassin's Creed and Crysis for 2 straight hours it ony goes as high as 70C. This is to be expected I guess, Furmark puts a 100% GPU load on the card while the games do not. My question is since my card will be rarely at 100% load would it be safe to overclock further to a maximum temp of 80C while playing Crysis ? I imagine at those speeds the temp in Furmark would be around 85-90C.

PN -

You're fine. Of course keeping the fan and cooling fins clean is important - but that's just normal maintenance anyway.

Furmark will stress the card hard and generate a lot of heat. So if you're just breaking 81C you are still well within the max thermal parameters of that card.

PN -

You're fine. Of course keeping the fan and cooling fins clean is important - but that's just normal maintenance anyway.

Furmark will stress the card hard and generate a lot of heat. So if you're just breaking 81C you are still well within the max thermal parameters of that card.

Yeah I am out of air right now so I need to buy more plus I will use a dry cloth to take off any excess dust on the GPU fan blades.