[WTS] Cleaning out my closet

Guest ajmatson

Guest ajmatson

Well it is that time again. Looking to offload some stuff to get some extra cash to pay those holiday bills. All items include shipping in the 48 states (I will ship to Canada at buyers expense however, i will work with you to help with shipping.) All Items are fairly new and only used for a short period of time to review. All items are testing to be in working order. I will be out of town starting Jan 5th for CES and will not be back until the 12th so if you pay for the items by the 3rd I will have them sent off before I leave. Any questions please ask because of the timing of me going away I am only accepting Paypal at the moment. Pictures are available if needed. All items are OEM without the accessories unless noted.

PROCESSORS:

1. AMD Athlon II X4 620 Quad Core - $90 PENDING TO BAULTEN
  2. AMD Athlon II X3 435 Triple Core - $75

MEMORY:

1. G.SKill Trident 2x1GB DDR3-1600MHz 8-8-8-21 - $45
  2. Corsair Dominator GT 2x2GB DDR3-1600MHz 6-6-6-18 w/ Cooling Fan (Check your motherboard for compatibility before buying) - $150 PENDING TO BAULTEN

MOTHERBOARDS:

1. Gigabyte MA785GMT-UD2H - $75
  2. Gigabyte MA770T-UD3P - $60

Edited by ajmatson

Well it is that time again. Looking to offload some stuff to get some extra cash to pay those holiday bills. All items include shipping in the 48 states (I will ship to Canada at buyers expense however, i will work with you to help with shipping.) All Items are fairly new and only used for a short period of time to review. All items are testing to be in working order. I will be out of town starting Jan 5th for CES and will not be back until the 12th so if you pay for the items by the 3rd I will have them sent off before I leave. Any questions please ask because of the timing of me going away I am only accepting Paypal at the moment. Pictures are available if needed.

PROCESSORS:

1. AMD Athlon II X4 620 Quad Core - $90
  2. AMD Athlon II X3 435 Triple Core - $75

MEMORY:

1. G.SKill Trident 2x1GB DDR3-1600MHz 8-8-8-21 - $45
  2. Corsair Dominator GT 2x2GB DDR3-1600MHz 6-6-6-18 w/ Cooling Fan (Check your motherboard for compatibility before buying) - $150

MOTHERBOARDS:

1. Gigabyte MA785G-UD3H - $75
  2. Gigabyte MA785GMT-UD2H - $75
  3. Gigabyte MA770T-UD3P - $60

corsair compatible with a asus rampage extreme

Guest ajmatson

Honestly I am not sure. This set is finicky about the boards. It was made for 790FX board and I was able to get them to run on the ASUS Crosshair III just fine with a bit of playing with the voltage.

Honestly I am not sure. This set is finicky about the boards. It was made for 790FX board and I was able to get them to run on the ASUS Crosshair III just fine with a bit of playing with the voltage.

let me message corsair and ill get back with you if you havent had it sold by the time they get back to me

Guest ajmatson

Updated. Special buy the Gigabyte 785G mATX board and X3 435 processor for $125 shipped together :)