Shattered Horizon seems a little bit dead...

Avinexis

I bought the game off of Steam just yesterday and the gameplay is awesome, but I can't really get into it and enjoy it.

There are only about 2 servers at a time with a decent number of players and the rest are empty with about 5 or 6 people on them... There's also very little to do. Same weapon throughout, only 3 game types which don't really feel any different from one-another...

it was a cheap game but it feels a bit like a waste to me...

Do any of you play the game? Any thoughts?

I played the beta and there was just nothing to keep me interested... I played it maybe 3 times... The game was just plain boring... There was nothing really wrong or terrible about it just wasn't exciting or entertaining,, there was no substance at all. Its too bad because they had a cool concept and thats why I tried it.

I'm sorry to hear that you paid for it,, put it aside and move on lol

Edited by feetfats

I bought it yesterday, too. I've played it maybe 5 hours and it was incredible for the first few. Now it's still fun, but I can tell it's probably going to feel pretty stale in a while. I think it will be one of those on-again, off-again games though, because of the unique totally 3 dimensional movement and hopefully some new, free DLC that they've promised.

I've thought about getting shattered horizon but I'm not sure if I would enjoy it because of the same reasons you guys listed but I think once they add some new content I will get it.

Yeah, it's absolutely worth a try but don't buy it until someone gives a heads up =P

I still keep going back to play it though so it has some promise...