looking for some earphones

lost

i let my cousin borrow my ipod ear phones and somehow he ruined them. so now he wants to buy a pair, and i need a replacement. could anyone recommend me one?

hardnrg, i know ur into the audio scene. i know you want to recommend me one.

i'm looking to spend around 30 dollars MAX!

i'd also like to use them when i go jogging. do i need to buy the sports specific ones?

id like to avoid the canal ones because then id be to grossed out to let anyone borrow them, not everyone has good ear hygiene. and the ones that go behind the ear, i had a sony pair where it rested behind the ear and went around the back of the head, those would get painful.

thanks in advance.

Sennheiser earphones are great, I had them with my iRiver a while back, they've got great bass and they last quite a while (lasted me about 2 years without fail). You can find the models here (to your preference): http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser/home_...vate_headphones , but I'm not 100% sure where you can get them though

Arnie~

Edited by ArnieF4440

SkullCandy Ink'd. For around 20 dollars. I did research before I bought them (as I always do) to see if they were good for the price and infact they are. Great bass, detail, and thanks to the silicon thingy they cancel out any other noise around you. They can play really loud too.

If you want to avoid in ear ones, then don't go with anything Skullcandy. Not to mention that Skullcandy is on the bottom wrung of quality, right around Bose, you can do much better for the price. For something that you can wear while jogging, I'd recommend the Sony MDR-J10 h.ear headphones. They work out quite well during movement, and since they don't actually go inside your ear, you don't have to listen to your footsteps or the cord hitting against you while you listen to music and jog. In ears are great at blocking noise sure, but once they have a good seal, you hear every movement you make, no matter how small it may be. Nothing quite like listening to something good through the earbuds and then be soundly aware of every footstep you make or russel of clothing.

hardnrg, i know ur into the audio scene. i know you want to recommend me one.

i'm looking to spend around 30 dollars MAX!

I can't recommend earbuds...

the Koss PortaPro stayed on my head when running, and also sound spectacular for the price... there's a "sport" version called SportaPro, but it sacrifices some sound quality for a more secure fit

I also find the "Street Style" (behind the head) Sony headphones to pinch the back of my ears and become painful after 30mins - 1hr...

I'd go with the Koss PortaPro for the best sound for the budget, or Koss KSC75 if you want the best secure fit while still maintaining great quality sound