MuAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

shiver_8

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well I have come to the conclusion that I cannot get 550x8 stable. The memory keeps getting an error after 30 mins, and I've tried adjusting ram voltage, mch voltage from 0.68-0.74 using 1.2-1.4 fsb voltage, still no stabitlity! The ram just doesn't want to do it. I have finalized with 500x8 with 1.28 vcore load and 45C max temp after 3 hours 32 minutes prime95 blend. I would have taken a screenshot but I had to go to practice and forgot about it. Another time.

Waco, look at the thread title, it sounds like he is trying to say his OC is so amazing that it should be illegal. No one cares what was used to cool it or who did it, its just about the OC.

I know that. We're talking about something completely different now. :lol:

Ok well I have come to the conclusion that I cannot get 550x8 stable. The memory keeps getting an error after 30 mins, and I've tried adjusting ram voltage, mch voltage from 0.68-0.74 using 1.2-1.4 fsb voltage, still no stabitlity! The ram just doesn't want to do it. I have finalized with 500x8 with 1.28 vcore load and 45C max temp after 3 hours 32 minutes prime95 blend. I would have taken a screenshot but I had to go to practice and forgot about it. Another time.

It's likely the memory controller not being able to handle that speed more than anything. Still a good OC though!

Edited by Waco