ASUS ACC Unleashing mode

nns

Nothing will guarantee unlocking cores. Previously ACC wouldn't unlock cores on that Asus motherboard. They added the unleashing mode to potentially unlock the cores. Unlocking the cores on this Asus motherboard wasn't possible previously before the unleashing mode BIOS update.

Oh, well i didnt know that, that's why i didnt get the point. Thanks for explaining :)

• 2 months later...

Hey old post whats up? Wanna bump? Ok.

So heres the deal: I wanna know how this unleashing thing works in asus boards. Someone told me that asus unleashing thingy can unlock 1 OR 2 cores on x2 cpus which is what I want to do. My board is a dfi so I don't have unleashing mode, but I do have ACC. So what exactly is different? I'm trying to unlock 1 of 2 hidden cores on my CPU..thats what it's about. Heres the link to my post: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.p...p;#entry1739816 but since this one talks about unleashing...maybe it'd be better to talk about it here...or..whatever.

or whatever.. ;)

This unleashing thing is an ASUS exclusive feature, which seemed to do the job when simply setting ACC to auto didn't work!

Some people have tried using +-2% for different cores using ACC (manual - not auto).. maybe that helps.. or else Google!