Running prime95 for stress test

Well even bumping up the voltage a decent bit i couldnt get it to fully pass OCCT so im testing it at stock settings and see if it still happens.

It sounds like you're just kind of picking settings at random and when you do that and they fail, you have no idea why.

What you should do is start at stock of 333x9 and test. Then, run a test at 340x9. If that passes, run 345x9. If that passes, 350x9. Do it in a very linear fashion like this and test every time. When it fails, it's time to add a bit more voltage and test those same settings that failed again. That's the way to do it. Small steps, testing every time, upping voltage by small amount when tests fail. If you do this and you document the results of every test, you will be an absolute pro at your chip. You'll know exactly how high it can clock on every single voltage. And most importantly, when stability tests fail, you'll know WHY! As it stands, it seems like you're just shooting in the dark which isn't going to get you anywhere. Even if you manage to get stable that way, you'll have no idea how to fix it if it ever breaks because you really don't understand why the settings are the way they are.

I was trying that to begin with but then I got impatent and started upping it by +20 mhz :D. Two questions though, which test should I use when trying to identify if a small bump in the fsb is stable, and my boards BIOS has atleast 15 voltage settings to mess around with, some iv been before and others I haven't do you think you can help me identify which ones do what :D.

Well I'm still working on finding the point at which i need to start messing with the volts, since this is my first time really OCing I'm running a 1h test with OCCT ever 5 mhz I add to the FSB, I know it might be overkill but iv got time to spare so I rly don't care, atleast I know ill be thorough. In the meantime if someone is willing to help me iv got screenshots of my BIOS and need to try and figure out what some of the voltages do.

post-67560-1246995473_thumb.jpgpost-67560-1246995492_thumb.jpg

post-67560-1246995499_thumb.jpg