Buying Decision?

Would I be better getting 2x512 3200 sticks of Corsair CL2.5 valueram 110.0UK or 2x256 sticks of Corsair 3200 (2-3-2-6) CL2 low latency platinum 99.0UK?

Gonna run at 200FSBx11, btw anyone know the timmings for the Corsair value select?

2 sticks of pc3500 level II mushkin
what was the point of even saying that, I know theres better ram than this I was asking which would be better between the two. :withstupid:

wanksta u need to read what I said 2x256 xms 3200LLPT or 2x512 valueram CL2.5, not 2x512 xms 3200

Anyone else with some insight?

It depends on what you do. If you are contantly having to access your pagefile with 512mb of memory, then you should go with the value ram. However, if 512mb is sufficient, you'll like the speeds of the nicer 512. :)

Good luck, you'll enjoy it either way. :P

your answering your own question, im sure the timings are not much better than cas2.5, hence the xms LL will smoke the value ram right off the bat in speed and in overclockability.

here u go this site is selling the pc3200 value ram and has the cas listed as 2.5

http://www.caplinktech.com/ListItems.asp?catNum=15

Thats best i can do, u could always go out on a limb and just email corsair and ask, lol :P

I already new that read back abit, Im comparing the 1GIG of value ram to the 512 of XMSLL, there similar in price and I wanted to know what the differences in performance would be :rolleyes: once again the reason I WANTED TO KNOW THE TIMMINGS :O:P

XMS 2.5-3-3-7

XMSLL 2.2.2.6

VALUERAM 2.5-?-?-?