Question about rad/fans

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.p...howtopic=164175

since there will be no fans on the rad rather intake in front of the rad from in the case would this be a issue temp wise?

I'm not quite sure I'm following your question. Are you asking if its okay to run your fans in a pull configuration or passively cool your radiator? You can pull air through the rad and some people like doing it that way better than pushing. I always prefer to push, but it's just a personal thing.

I've been looking at the videos of your build progress and I'm not sure what to say. The plumbing for the water setup is a nightmare to me, way too many right angle bends around the pump. The pump is mounted at the highest location which is going to make filling/bleeding a process that's gonna make you pull your hair out. The radiator is going to have a hard time keeping up with the i7 at higher voltages and it will become completely heat-soaked if you decide to water-cool the GTX 295. I'm not sure whether its the builder or the purchaser but I certainly would question some of the plans.