I-7 940 OC help

I don't do VGA water cooling, so you'll have to wait on an expert to answer that question for you :(

However, since you do plan on doing both your cpu and your gpu, you might want to consider a triple 120 rad instead of a dual 120 rad.

I do have one more question I'm also interested in a full cover water block for my GTX 295. The few that I have seen didn't look to promising

If you would like to cool both your GPU and CPU I would recommend running a separate radiator just for the GPU. As I've mentioned before, the i7 generates a lot of heat and so does the GTX 295. A single triple radiator would really struggle to provide good temps once the system becomes loaded so that's why I recommend going with a dual rad setup. You could run 2 240MM radiators or one 240MM and one 360MM radiator. Running separate loops will require another pump but it will be well worth it.

Here's what I would run for a CPU/GPU seperated setup:

1x swiftech mcr-220 radiator (GPU)

1x swiftech mcr-320 radiator (CPU)

2x swiftech mcp-355 pumps

2x XSPC reservoir tops for the 355

CPU Block of choice

GPU Block of choice

5 Yate Loon 120MM fans

1/2" ID Tubing

The loops would run like so:

Pump -> Block -> Radiator -> Pump

If you would like to cool both your GPU and CPU I would recommend running a separate radiator just for the GPU. As I've mentioned before, the i7 generates a lot of heat and so does the GTX 295. A single triple radiator would really struggle to provide good temps once the system becomes loaded so that's why I recommend going with a dual rad setup. You could run 2 240MM radiators or one 240MM and one 360MM radiator. Running separate loops will require another pump but it will be well worth it.

Here's what I would run for a CPU/GPU seperated setup:

1x swiftech mcr-220 radiator (GPU)

1x swiftech mcr-320 radiator (CPU)

2x swiftech mcp-355 pumps

2x XSPC reservoir tops for the 355

CPU Block of choice

GPU Block of choice

5 Yate Loon 120MM fans

1/2" ID Tubing

The loops would run like so:

Pump -> Block -> Radiator -> Pump

So when you say two radiators,You mean to stack them or run one out side the case and one inside?

So when you say two radiators,You mean to stack them or run one out side the case and one inside?

I would not stack them, and depending on your case you could run them internally or externally. I have a CM HAF that has a triple rad up top and a dual rad in the front so everything is internal. I run two separate pump with two separate loops, that way the heat my GPUs generate do not have a negative effect on my CPU temps. It's a bit costly but if you are wanting to effectively cool two hot components you need to do it the right way.

monkey, Nuclear and wev have some really good recommendations. If you go with two radiators, you could put one in the top of your case and mount one on the back of that case. It's up to you. Don't stack them though, the fans will struggle to push air through them.