Need new heat sink

Okay have an aska evo 120mm with a 90cfm 120mm and it is just not cutting

my temps are 60C underload for more than hour with prime 95 and gpu folding running.

CPU phenom II 720 4th core unlock able series(right week, batch, and model) but not I have not unlocked it yet as mobo(MSI KFCF2) is not compatible.

OC 3.6Ghz via multi-only as my ram is being really dumb, voltage 1.536v.

Would like to go further but cannot apply more volts to stabilize it beyond 3.6 given that it just gets to hot and destabilizes any way.

Anyway the heatsinks I was thinking of Thermalright True, Thermalright True Black, Thermalright IFX-14

is the true black really any better than a normal true, and what would the advantages of the IFX-14 be if any.

btw current setup

Msi KFCF2 with thermalright inferno northbridge cooler

Phenom 2 720 aska 120

4GB ocz

gtx260 with thermalright HR03

pc&c 750 crossfire edition

Haf932 case

IMO, the IFX-14 isn't the best consideration out there.

Between the two (TRUE 120's) they're only the same in stock frequency situations, once overclocking becomes a factor...the black edges out the "normal" TRUE.

I would, however, continue to suggest the HDT-S1283. I have it on my secondary rig and I'm totally biased toward it, as it never seems to get warm and the fan variates between low speeds and...off. B:)

I just ordered the Domino ALC... Suppose to be here on thursday... I have read some really great reviews about it. If noise isn't a factor then this is gonna be up there bang for your buck..

+1 for the Xigmatek, go with the revision in my sig tho. had 4 heatpipes instead of 3

+1 for sunbeam core contact 120 and xigmatek 1283 120...use em both and they're both excellent.... Caution: the sunbeam is big and needs alot o room...!! B:)