Your Username

Eva_Unit_0

big red... hmm has been a nickname for years, but only a username for the last year or so.

the nickname came from football. 6'2" 240lb wide reciever, red jersey, red pants, red helmets. came from someone writing for the highschool news paper. I still have the article and picture framed on the wall of my office :) me running over some poor little corner back from clarkston... too bad the same goof that wrote the article also said I was playing fullback (which was what the roster said... since I still wore #42 and had played 3 years prior in the backfield I guess he was kinda right)

I was thinking it came from the gum :P

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started using my username because I was fedup of my old one! OCC is the first page I registered with it, I was sitting at the keyboard trying to figure out a new username for myself when I saw my hat with the the three letters on it!

Figured it was different since everybody knows what it means [i hope] even though it's written in chemical symbols! :bah:

big red... hmm has been a nickname for years, but only a username for the last year or so.

the nickname came from football. 6'2" 240lb wide reciever, red jersey, red pants, red helmets. came from someone writing for the highschool news paper. I still have the article and picture framed on the wall of my office :) me running over some poor little corner back from clarkston... too bad the same goof that wrote the article also said I was playing fullback (which was what the roster said... since I still wore #42 and had played 3 years prior in the backfield I guess he was kinda right)

our towns university is Big Red... first time I saw you I asked ppl in my town if they had regisitered... :P

mine is from my tramatic AOL years. AHHHHH!!!!!! part of my last name and first three digits of my old phone number, I went by CoPi_CoN before AOL on all my BBS that I was on. but never carried it on, wish I did. btw copycon is a dos command for all those who don't remember DOS or are youngsters who did not know there was something before windows 98! ;)

I started using my username because I was fedup of my old one! OCC is the first page I registered with it, I was sitting at the keyboard trying to figure out a new username for myself when I saw my hat with the the three letters on it!

Figured it was different since everybody knows what it means [i hope] even though it's written in chemical symbols! :bah:

It goes along quite well with the avatar too! :P

before windows 98??? eh? wasnt that like the abacus and stuff? :P

eva unit 0, the guy on the left of your avatar looks like another char named Kazuki Yotsuga from another anime... but then a lot of the anime guys look the same...

lets see... well i have been realy weird sence.. ever... ao my parents started calling me an alien when i was realy young... so my first online name was computeralien ... but that was before i knew anythign about computers, that was just for like.. bah i cant remember... lol

then when i started using computers more i changed to Aliencam, me being an alien and my first name being cameron... my aim name was and still is aliencam11, because i was 11 when i discovered that you can do more than word processing on computers... (in 14 now)

another of my names is Archentity.. bec it sounds cool, and bec i am an entity.. and the ruler of the universe would be the arch entity... lol. i mainly started using that for my blog, i needed a name everyone i know didnt know... so.. ya

another is Arpaso McKeon, which is my first and last name mixed arround, and Korean Cop Sam... both of those are some of my 30-something AIM names...

another name ive started to use where i dont want people to know who i am is [invalid] because it looks cool and its from an inside joke that i dont realy feel like explaining.

I worked on the navigation and information avionics for the YF23 Advanced Tactical Fighter team. When the system booted up normally the readout in hexadecimal was 1ACECAFE. When we'd discuss the status of the hardware we would just say we are 1ACECAFE and everyone associated with the project understood. I dropped the 1 and became acecafe.