Mafia Wars

d3bruts1d

To continue the discussion from today's news page....

I just reached Moscow Episode 4, Chapter 3, Level 1... you need over R$1,000,000,000 worth of equipment for the two jobs in that chapter. Each job is also over 100 energy. After buying the items needed to complete E4C2L1 I have R$6,229,345. I cannot imagine what the cost of equipment is going to be by the time you get to E6FL3.

I've got all the current business maxed out for Moscow. Looks like they just added another one you can unlock in E6C3. :'( That's so friggin far away.

Yeah, completely ridiculous. They probably did it like that to try and get desperate people to spend money on godfather points <_>

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and it appears that in Moscow you also get that -0.5% penalty to income for each item that you buy. Similar to Cuba, except it doesn't actually state it in Moscow. Sold a bunch of old crap that isn't needed higher up, and I'm making more R$ now.

Oh, and it appears that in Moscow you also get that -0.5% penalty to income for each item that you buy. Similar to Cuba, except it doesn't actually state it in Moscow. Sold a bunch of old crap that isn't needed higher up, and I'm making more R$ now.

I guess I should go figure out what items I don't need anymore too :/