dfi x58 temps

well i got a dfi ut x58 now and a corei7 extreme edition with 6 gb of ram and a 4870x2 and its all in a tt armor+ the thing is that i put smart guardian and idle the cpu is 37c system 49c chipset 44c but when im playign the cpu goes around 40c or 42c the odd thing is that the system goes 55c and the chipset 50c so my question is are the system and chipset temps high? or it is normal to get this temps while playing the cpu is ok couse ive reaiding and the 920 goes 45 idle so my cpu temps are ok i think so are my system and chipset temps to high?

Temps are fine.

well have been playing a lillte temps seem to get on system 56c chipset 51 and cpu 42c i still have to see how temps go doing long hours playing games maybe it gets higher ill post them when i do it

well have been playing a lillte temps seem to get on system 56c chipset 51 and cpu 42c i still have to see how temps go doing long hours playing games maybe it gets higher ill post them when i do it

Try priming.

As Praz says, I don't think you have anything to be worried about.

Keep an eye on them and if you don't have any problems then there is no real need for concern.