[WTS] Nuclear's Fs Thread

Nuclear

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've sold anything on here but any of the "old-timers" can vouch for my credibility and honesty. Listed below are a few things I had laying around so I decided to put them up for sale. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about any of my for sale items.

1. AMD 4850e 45W CPU:

- This is a great CPU for an HTPC or low budget build. It runs at 2.5GHz stock and suports up to DDR2 800 RAM. It runs very cool with the stock AMD cooler. This chip ran easily at 2.9GHz 24/7 at saw benching sessions at 3.0Ghz. This chip includes the retail box and I will include a stock cooler from a Phenom CPU (AMD heatpipe version). I guarantee none of my overclocks to the potential buyer, so YMMV.

Price: $45 + shipping SOLD

2. VisionTek HD 4850:

- I used this card in a backup machine I had as well as my htpc for a short while. It has the reference single slot cooler but with good case ventilation and a fan setting of 50% the temps stay well within range. I ran 3DMark06 loops at 690/1150 with this card and never had it crash. I suspect it has much more in it but I did not want to mod the BIOS. It will ship with all factory adapters and box.

Price: $100 + shipping

3. Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H motherboard:

- This is a mATX motherboard that has AM2+ / DDR2 1066 support. It is based on the 780G chipset and runs the HD 3200 IGP. This board will support the playback of blu-ray movies and is perfect for an HTPC. It has more overclocking options than the usual overclocker might need. I would not recommend running a 125W CPU or higher in this board as it only has 4 phase support for the CPU. I just got this board back from repair from gigabyte so I will test it if the potential buyer requests. It will come with all factory cables, I/O shield, manuals, and box.

Price: $45 + shipping SOLD

4. Thermaltake 430W PSU:

- Not much to say here. It's a very stable 430W PSU that comes with the cables sleeved in black. It only has 18A on the 12V rail but is capable of running a HD 4850 or similar video card.

Price: $30 + shipping

5. Lian-Li PC-V350B Case:

- This is a gem of a small mATX case and has very good looks. I used it for a short while as a HTPC case and it served my purposes well. It has room in the front for 2 120MM fans and a separate 80MM for the enclosed HDD area. This case uses a standard ATX PSU and can fit most larger PSUs with some finesse. It does not come with any fans and has a deep scratch on the top of the case that measures about 4-5 inches. The price will reflect these defects.

Price: $85 + shipping

I am willing to sell everything as a complete barebones package for $275 + shipping if someone would like to purchase the whole lot. I currently do not have paypal but will be willing to sign up for an account should anyone want to provide that form of payment. I only ship inside in the lower 48. Pictures are available upon request, I did not want to flood this topic with them.

Thanks for looking

New Items Added: Please check my post below

Edited by Nuclear

Alright guys...I'm adding 2 new items to the list.

6. AMD 9850 BE Retail Box CPU:

- This quad-core chip has very well for me and should for any potential buyer. It runs an easy 3GHz with 1.375v and handles just about anything I can throw at it. It will come in the retail box with the included AMD heatsink/fan if desired.

Price: $120 + shipping

7. GSkill DDR2 800 2x2GB Kit:

- This RAM runs at DDR2 800 speeds with timings of 5-5-5-15. I've managed to run it at 940MHz on the stock timings and 1.9v. The heatspreaders have never been removed and no more than 1.9v fed through them. This is a great set of DDR2 RAM for any AMD system.

Price: $35 + shipping SOLD

Edited by Nuclear

Alright guys...I've decided to drop the price on the HD 4850 and AMD 9850 BE if anyone is interested.

Visiontek HD 4850: $90 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S.

Great deal for a great card

AMD 9850 BE: $100 + shipping

Edited by Nuclear