[WTS]: Intel Qx6850 Cheap

bg8780

Hey guys, I am selling a Qx6850 that I have taken to 3.6 mostly for benching purposes and is always at 3.33ghz 24/7, stock voltage and increased multiplier to 10 instead of 9. Has never been taken above 1.33v and that is only for my 3.6ghz benching OC. No Vdroop Mods or anything of that nature. I like to keep my manufactures warranties.

CPU is NOT lapped or tampered with in any kind.

It is about 4 months old, it is the chip only I do not have the retail box or stock cooler. Unit was purchased directly from Intel for around $850 (Type employee discount through a family friend)

It has been OC'd modestly and has always been underneath a TRUE 120 black. Load temps have never exceeded 61C and that is with linx testing.

I take good care of my rig and all it's internals

I love this CPU however because of current economic issues I am forced to roll back to my Q6600 B3 (good thing I didnt sell that huh?) :( My loss your gain, I suppose thats the way the world works.

Asking price is $325 shipped OBO

Please feel free to Email me with any questions. [email protected] I prefer Email instead of PM but I will be checking PM's so that works too

Unfortunately, I do not have any feedback to display to you guys, but I am an honest person (sure you've heard that one before lol) I am willing to work out anything in terms of payment and shipping depending on what type of feedback you may have. I also have a paypal account that can come in handy too.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by bg8780

Good idea! Thanks Bowtie! :)

The CPU is installed currently, I have to wait to get my Q6600 back from my dad, we had to install it in a workstation at his at workplace.

If you are a serious buyer and for some reason don't believe I own this CPU then I will take it apart for a picture of the chip itself. But expect pics off the chip itself as soon as I can get my Q6600 from my father. He's in Germany right now however, so those pics wont up be til around next Thursday.

And excuse the cable management, ;) when I take out the mobo to swap the processors I plan to cut some wholes in the mobo tray for better cable management

post-30192-1234297082_thumb.jpg

Edited by bg8780

something you could do is take a high-res photo of your computer screen (at least 5mp) with CPU-z showing and the same sign you have in your hand. that's a good deal so i'll put that out there, but if i bought that i would have to build a a complete system for it, or for my q6600 that comes out of my current rig :P