Ocbay.net - "overclockers Ebay"

Error 404

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could try contacting individual shipping companies (FedEx, USPS, UPS, et cetera) and asking if there's an embeddable shipping calculator that you could use.

+1

If all else fails, you can try adapting one that's meant for forums (invisionfree, etc.)

I like the new icon - It's a hammer, no?

The sites starting to look very trustworthy, and with the items listed slowly increasing, you should be serving tons in no time :)

+1

If all else fails, you can try adapting one that's meant for forums (invisionfree, etc.)

I like the new icon - It's a hammer, no?

The sites starting to look very trustworthy, and with the items listed slowly increasing, you should be serving tons in no time :)

Hehe yes a small favicon is always nice :D

Also a friend made group in facebook!

About the shipping calculator i was wondering if there is any way to take the one from oscommerce platform...hmm i have to check that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi again,

You may have noticed in the past that the currency converter wasn't working properly.This was because i had to update the currency table manual from admin panel! Yesterday i installed a mod for doing this automatic based on xe.com

Enjoy :)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi mates :)

Really busy here but finally i found some time for a small mod that i was looking to add.

With this option you can import your feedback from ebay,amazon,yahoo etc to ocbay.net

Click in this new option and follow the instruction

import.jpg

And there it is

import3.jpg

import4.jpg

I hope it will improve your sales.

C ya!

Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...