Help Me Please

TheJew540

Ok so I set up my new system and it worked great untill I started to oc my crossfired 4870's and now my system boots up fine but after about a min or two i lose video or system crashes what should I do to reset my cards?

Edited by TheJew540

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just OC'd them using a utility in windows right? Just gotta drop it back to stock frequencies and you'll be fine.

Yea I went through the Ati Catalyst The problem is that whenever I try to open the program it doesnt open in time b4 i lose video

Boot into safe mode and see if you can disable any of CCC bad settings. I had the some what of the same thing happen to me. I made a bad overclock using MemSet and I had it set to load MemSet at startup if the bad settings. Windows would start but as soon as MemSet started the computer would like up. I booted into safe mode and disable MemSet as a startup program. Problem solved.

Yeah they do look killer I got 2 of them to crossfire in my system it will be the first setup that I have with ati cards

The reason I got them to crossfire is because I heard that ati's crossfire etup works a ton better than nvidia's li etup

Yeah they do look killer I got 2 of them to crossfire in my system it will be the first setup that I have with ati cards

The reason I got them to crossfire is because I heard that ati's crossfire etup works a ton better than nvidia's li etup

how are the temps on those?

Idle Temps Stay around 48c

And load I havnt gotten them past 62c

Idk if thats good for the cards but it work for me

that's plenty good for cards that are safe to run around 100C. is that with the auto fan setting or manually controlled?