Sythe Fan Controller

xPETEZx

Hi Guys,

I have a Sythe 5.25" bay fan controller, and just no one of the fan ports has broken. I can no longer control the speed of the fan on port 1. Its either full speed, or off. Turning the dial has no effect until the last inch of turn.

I have plugged all my fans into my motherboard for now, and have set them to quiet in the BIOS.

My only issue is that now no longer have any control over them.

Asus ships the SixEngine program with my board, and it has different operational modes, like Performance, Power Save and Turbo. Which is nice.

It also includes settings for the fan, but I cant set any of them. Its all pre-defined.

Could anyone recommend a GOOD hardware monitoring porgram?

I would like the following features:

View system Tempratures:

Core1 - 2

GPU!!

Northbridge

View fan Speed, and adjust it

Best of all would be a program similar to the SixEngine, but with much more options, so one where I can create profiles, like "Silent" which underclocks the cpu, and turns the fans to min, and "Gaming" which turns up the fans and sets CPU to a little OC'ed

Lastly, the CPU fan is just a standard Antec Tri-Cool with 3-pin connector. However the motherboard only has a 4-pin header for CPU fan, and when I plug my fan into the header, it does not throttle the fan at all. Runs it at max RPM all the time.

Is there anyway to make it regulate the fan speed on a 3 pin fan?

Thanks guys!