Stupid Firefox...

Andrewr05

*sigh*

Stupid Firefox...

It lost my bookmarks when I (re)-updated to 3.0.

I had originally updated to FF3 right when it was released but I didn't like it after about a week so I uninstalled it and reverted back to 2.(whatever)...

I lost my bookmarks then but I had a backup from late last year that I used (it had pretty much nothing of interest any more), so I had to build it up from scratch again...

Now I %#$%^#W^#$ reinstall FF3 and it reverts to a laden bookmark file it must have found from before I uninstalled it, completely wiping my god damn bookmarks again!!!

@#%&ing Firefox!

*ARGHH*

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And let this be a lesson to you, ALWAYS back up your settings before you upgrade.
I usually do, but either time I never assumed that just updating the software would screw things up...

:P

Thanks!

;)

That worked perfectly, I feel like a n00b as I probably should have just Googled it though... :blush:

A god add-on is Foxmarks. It will upload your bookmarks to a server everytime you add one, and any other computer you add Foxmarks to, you can login and it will update your bookmarks on all your computers. Super cool add-on.

A god add-on is Foxmarks. It will upload your bookmarks to a server everytime you add one, and any other computer you add Foxmarks to, you can login and it will update your bookmarks on all your computers. Super cool add-on.
Thanks, I'll look into that...

;)