S-ex Drive

LoArmistead

Has anyone else seen this movie yet?

I thought it was hilarious! I am pretty sure I cried laughing for half the movie. Up to this point, Superbad was my all-time favorite teen comedy... and it humbles me to say this, but I believe S-ex Drive may usurp Superbad as #1 on my Favorite Teen Comedy list... :closedeyes:

Anyway, I think it's one of the most underrated movies of the year, and just as funny, if not funnier than Superbad. The only reason the critics aren't raving about it is because it isn't a Judd Apatow flick, but that shouldn't discount its awesomeness! Shame on the critics.

Go see this movie. :thumbs-up:

EDIT: Trailer link for those who haven't seen it http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/sexdrive/

SexDrive.jpg

Wait wait... you people found Superbad funny? I thought the ironic part of the movie was that the title was already a review of it. But then, a kid drawing penises never really made me laugh, just made me sad that it scored so much money in the box office.

To each their own, I guess. I'll stick to my Eddie Izzard.

Edited by Jhester

/offtopic: I thought superbad sucked donkey balls. :P

The previews for sexdrive does look funny though.

Then you'll probably like it. I just love stupid teen comedies. My parents liked Superbad, but they thought . Drive was a lot funnier. So from an "adult's" point of view, you may enjoy . Drive more.