Bubbles In Water Cooling

Queenz

I put new coolant in my loop today and now I get a jet stream of bubbles in my loop. All my loops have been leak tested and there are no leaks. I even drained my setup and did it again. Tilted the case everyway possible and tried to let the bubbles go to the top of the rad. I really don't know what to do I googled but alot of the people don't even have an answer to it. Can someone help me. I've tried everything.

I wish road runner could help he is good with these things

How do you open the radiator? My radiator has no cap. And the tline has been open for 6 hours already and nothing

Err, the way you worded your original post made me think that you were filling through your rad(I've seen a few with a third hole for this). If running with an open tline isn't doing it, I have to ask just how high up in the loop your tline is. It's going to take a while for all the little pockets of air to be forced out of the loop through it running(friends DD WC kit took just about two days for that to happen but it was a huge loop). I highly doubt air is getting in anywhere because fluid would leak out as well. Just stick with the open tline for a while and it'll clear up.

Err, the way you worded your original post made me think that you were filling through your rad(I've seen a few with a third hole for this). If running with an open tline isn't doing it, I have to ask just how high up in the loop your tline is. It's going to take a while for all the little pockets of air to be forced out of the loop through it running(friends DD WC kit took just about two days for that to happen but it was a huge loop). I highly doubt air is getting in anywhere because fluid would leak out as well. Just stick with the open tline for a while and it'll clear up.

Do I run it at the same time? My tline is about 4 inches long

lol, how else is the air going to get forced out of an open tline if you don't run the loop? I certainly hope you didn't fill it completely because it might get a bit messy if you fire up the loop with a full line. But it's not that hard to pour out some of the fluid then just hold some paper towels over it for the first couple of seconds of running.

t line is barely full. I only filled up to the start of the tline. It seem when I leave it on running it aggitates the coolant and makes it bubble. Thats why I thought I would have to leave it off with the t line open

i had itty bitty tiny bubbles for a few days in my loop after initially filling it. you should be in good shape. how big are your bubbles? is it like a pocket of air somewhere?

Make your t line longer (At least as high as the case)Then fill it to the top. Cycle the pump off and on to get the majority of the large air bubbles out. On for 3 minutes -off for 3 minutes so you can see the small bubbles pool into larger ones. It literally takes me 15 minutes to get to the point of being 95% full. After you get that close to full it can take as much as overnight to get the loop clear. I use distilled water with Zerex so it does not foam as badly as some coolants. On the rig I set up 2 nights ago Ihve a couple of small bubbles in the Tline but everything else is crystal clear.