Winamp Problems

xPETEZx

Hi Guys,

I am having several issues with WinAmp 5.541

Error #1:

I have WinAmp to start on my second Screen, and although it starts there fine, the TaskBar Icon stays on the main screen. (I use Ultramon to stretch it to both)

No matter what I do, I cannot get the taskbar Icon to appear on the second screen. Even if I move ALL of WinAmps tabs to the second screen. (Playlist, Libary, Video etc)

The problem happens with all Skins.

Error #2:

Almost every time when I open WinAmp, the Player Window stretches itself akwardly across both screens. I then have to open the Video Tab, close the video tab, resize the window. This becomes very frustrating.

I was running WinAmp on another computer, with 2x 1280 x 1024 screens, and also ran Window on the second display, but got neither of the listed issues.

I am now running on a main panel of 1920x1200, and a second of 1280x1024. The 1280 panel is on the left, and it has WinAmp running on it.

Any help?

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
Hi Guys,

I am having several issues with WinAmp 5.541

Error #1:

I have WinAmp to start on my second Screen, and although it starts there fine, the TaskBar Icon stays on the main screen. (I use Ultramon to stretch it to both)

No matter what I do, I cannot get the taskbar Icon to appear on the second screen. Even if I move ALL of WinAmps tabs to the second screen. (Playlist, Libary, Video etc)

The problem happens with all Skins.

Error #2:

Almost every time when I open WinAmp, the Player Window stretches itself akwardly across both screens. I then have to open the Video Tab, close the video tab, resize the window. This becomes very frustrating.

I was running WinAmp on another computer, with 2x 1280 x 1024 screens, and also ran Window on the second display, but got neither of the listed issues.

I am now running on a main panel of 1920x1200, and a second of 1280x1024. The 1280 panel is on the left, and it has WinAmp running on it.

Any help?

Thanks!

This is most likely a glitch on Nullsoft's part. You can try inquirying with them about fixing it.