Now Playing Thread

Jhester

Well, Let's see what you all are playing!

Just either say what you're playing or say what you're playing and show us a screenshot.

I'm currently playing Spore to death and trying to be interested in Space Siege.

Here's me in Spore, I refuse to go after the Grox right now and ***ing planet Dector always gets attacked by pirates:

space2ov4.jpg

And Space Siege, while decent, seems like it has been ported from a console:

spacesiegescreen0003ah5.jpg

I would be lying if I didn't say I sneak some of The Hobbit in between:

hobbitvr9.jpg

Edited by Jhester

I hope they release this update for BF:BC soon. Mics still won't work on PS3 BF:BC :(. It's a fun game, but they really need to fix some issues with it. They should have fixed them when it released instead of working on conquest mode. That's great PR, we are gonna igrone all your complaints and give you conquest mode instead.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Fixed the TF2 Sniper video.

Audio is sync and it now can be watched in HQ. I'll get some more vids uploaded from TF2 and STALKER: Clear Sky. Too bad Battlefield: Bad Company doesn't record demos. I had some crazy fight scenes.

STALKER: Clear Sky, raiding an enemy camp

Click to watch in HQ. All the special effect lighting is turned off. Only get like 10-14 fps when enhanced lighting is on. So I just play on static lighting and get 60+ fps. Edited by Krazyxazn

Fixed the TF2 Sniper video.

Audio is sync and it now can be watched in HQ. I'll get some more vids uploaded from TF2 and STALKER: Clear Sky. Too bad Battlefield: Bad Company doesn't record demos. I had some crazy fight scenes.

STALKER: Clear Sky, raiding an enemy camp

Click to watch in HQ. All the special effect lighting is turned off. Only get like 10-14 fps when enhanced lighting is on. So I just play on static lighting and get 60+ fps.

Sweet, still looks great! Is the new expansion worth the dough so far?

I like Clear Sky. It's suppose to be a presequel to the first STALKER. I have the first one, but I couldn't play more than a few minutes of it. Kept giving me motion sickness, for this reason I can't really compare it to the original. The lighting is pretty nice, if you can run it smoothly with Enhanced Lighting. The only thing I hate about this game is the inventory weight carry limit. Constantly have to run back and forth to your camp to sell all your junk. Gonna install the weight mod later on, changes your weight limit from 50 to 150.

It's metacritic score is 76

Edited by Krazyxazn

Well, my now playing just changed. I got too tired of Space Siege and now even Spore is boring in the Space stage (something about space eh?), so I was happy when this little fellah' came to my doorsteps today:

snv36772rm6.jpg

Screenshots to follow.

Edited by Jhester

Just beat Crysis: Warhead. As you can see from the time of my last post, it didn't take that long continuous play wise (a pity). The game really defines what made Crysis good and the personalities are just marvelous. I take back what I ever said about Crysis as a series and my skeptical attitude of Warhead being just a rouse to make money. This is more than a tech demo. Hell! The series is currently my favorite first-person shooter, other than those games I have nostalgia from.

I think the series reminds me of... a Halo for adults. And rightfully so, it's exactly the breath of fresh air I needed from the first-person shooter genre.

Edited by Jhester

Warhammer Online Scenario

Ajikan Level 11 (now 12)

Total Kills: 50

Deaths: 5 (mostly from flag explosions)

Renown Earned: 274

Killing Blows: 8

Damage Done: 21391

Healing Done: 22113

Solo Kills: 5

Xp Earned: 8688

War.jpg