In Need Of A Good Mouse Pad

damian

Well i used to be the kind of guy that said any mouse pad will do or just a hard wooden desk. Well thats until i got some random pad for 24/7 usage, well now its very irritating like there are bumps (plasticish material) all over it and i don't know how to describe it but lets just say its at its age.

Now i need a new one so...

Anyone know of a good gaming mouse pad for my optical razer deathadder?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using the same X-RayPad Thunder8 for about 4 years now and it hasn't worn at all, and I used to play for 10 hours a day for the first year when I was in a UT clan... back when I got it, it got an award for the best gaming surface in the world and came in an aluminium case

it seems to be extremely similar to the func pads... has two sides to the surface that you can pick out of the base and flip over (one smooth, one textured), mouse cord holder, extremely easy to clean, doesn't seem to wear at all either on the surface or edges (or anywhere lol)

@Hardnrg

seems like a great pad, when i was reading some reviews i heard about the T9 is that the same at the T8 just bigger?

Edited by damian

I use my Icemat 2nd edition - I love it -- Nice and large, extremely smooth, easy to clean... just all around a great mousepad

My only complaint is you get a slightly louder scratching noise on it than you do some other mousepads on the market - Also, its a tad bit pricey(Not too much more than any of the others listed so far I don't think...)

Please educate me!

You are bouncing a light beam of a surface. What makes one mouse pad better than another. Please forgive my ignorance as I don't do any "real" gaming.

less friction. I believe thats it. I just use my desk or my pants or anything at all, but I don't hardcore game, actually I don't really game at all.

less friction. I believe thats it. I just use my desk or my pants or anything at all, but I don't hardcore game, actually I don't really game at all.

Why don't the gamers just squirt some WD40 on the mat then? :blink: