[Resolved] Locking up after fresh install

Charisi

I just hate nvidia so I'd rather not, heh.

Kids these days and your misplaced hate. :)

Glad you seem to have gotten it under control though.

/puts on mod hat

You might want to get your sig down in size before another mod replaces it for you....:cool:

Travis already warned you about that sig, as well as Dan now. Get on it or it's gone, this is your 3rd warning now.

I'm glad to see I actually had time to do anything about it before this went public and action was taken.

if you are referring to the sig....

you should have known the rules from way back when you put the 1st one in...actually I deleted 1 of your sigs because when you updated to your current rig both the Asus and DFI sigs were there...so you had a double sig...

and the warning have been posted for about a week or just shy...;)

I'm glad to see I actually had time to do anything about it before this went public and action was taken.

Charisi,

That is my bad, none of the other mods or admins knew that I had sent you a PM yesterday about your sig, and accordingly none of them know you are out of town and can't do anything about it before you return, other than just delete it for the time being.

To all other mods and admins.....

I PM'd Charisi yesterday and explained to him why his sig. didn't comply with the forum rules. In short order he PM'd me back and explained that he was currently out of town and would correct the problem once he returned.

if you are referring to the sig....

you should have known the rules from way back when you put the 1st one in...actually I deleted 1 of your sigs because when you updated to your current rig both the Asus and DFI sigs were there...so you had a double sig...

and the warning have been posted for about a week or just shy...;)

True enough. But, exactly where was I warned a week ago about this?

Rack 'im!!!

But seriously though, no big deal. Just go sigless/put in text or something before someone gets too uppity. I'm looking at you Dan.

/crazy

Edit: Actually if you have a link to the original (before somebody deleted it) I'll just knock it down for you. Since I'm like, awesome for this minute or something.

/double crazy

Rack 'im!!!

But seriously though, no big deal. Just go sigless/put in text or something before someone gets too uppity. I'm looking at you Dan.

/crazy

I'm actually about to walk out the door right now, so I'll be home in roughley 3-4 hours and I'll get the sig fixed.

EDIT: That would be fine with me if you wouldn't mind doing that. I would be most appreciative. I'll PM you the link.

True enough. But, exactly where was I warned a week ago about this?

it was in one of your other threads...

any one of us can resize your image for you or you can do it very easily with MS Powertools image resizer...I do it all the time...I usually just resize and rehost it for members when they ask..;)

now for some mod chewing....

Well if there's anything wrong with it now it's my fault...

techno = mr. helpful :)

Thanks again Dan, much appreciated!

BTW- I ended up getting the problem fixed with xp. I got tired of the crappy drivers and took the 2400 pro back, and picked up a cheap 6200. Works like a charm now. Thanks for all the help!